1 Few things are uncorrupted by money.
2 Naive optimism, hopeioid addiction, is killing us.
3 Education falls far below its potential if if it’s solely about job preparation: good education is more than job prep, it’s critical thinking and enlightenment regarding: science, politics, medicine, religion, history, culture and art (humanities)
4. The environment is dying because of 1 and 2 above. Our great grandchildren will curse us for our selfishnes.
5. Americans appear to most of the world as the most gullible and spoiled people on the planet.
6. Rugged individualism is neither and propagating such a myth is a lie.
7. Technology turned into a sacred savior does not mitigate the need for us to hit the “off” switch.
8. Capitalism is first an alienating force; second it is an unsustainable pursuit bound to set off revolution.
9. The food sold in stores is poisoning us, especially meat and its bloated source.
10. Guns are a visible symptom of our sickness.
11. Big agriculture, big pharmacy, big technology, big industry dominate and destroy the alternatives and in the process, trash both planet and people.
12. The Gospel of Sustained growth supports the lie and myth of Capitalism: profit for the few.
13. Withouth an incorruptible center, politicians will cave to Machivellian self-interest to the detriment of their constituents.
14. International relationships are necessary to the survival of this planet.